To start using the app today:
- Install the app on your smart phone from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store
- If this is your first time using the MyStorPal app, click "Sign Up" at the very bottom
- Click "Find my storage unit" then enter the zip code of your rental facility.
- Choose your storage facility from the list and click "Select".
- Enter the phone number on your account, then click "Link Account".
(If you do not see the green "Link Storage" button, you may need to click
on the white space or press "Done" on your keypad to close).
- Verify that the unit(s) belongs to you, then click "Next-Verify Units".
- You will be sent a verification code to the email address on file.
- Enter the verification code and create a password that you will remember.
- Confirm the password by entering it a second time then click "Create Account".
That's it! It's that easy! Now you have access to find your gate code, check your last payment or your current balance or make a payment.
You can even upload photos and inventory information about what you have stored. If you have questions, simply click on the "Call" or "Live Chat" buttons!
We hope that you enjoy this free resource and that it makes your storage experience even better!
For technical support with the app, please call (844) 977-8727